Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mother's Day Gift from Sharis Berries

Oh my! I can believe that tomorrow will be the last day of March! Urgh! Why does time has to pass thru our lives so fast? It’s like I just woke up yesterday giving birth to my first child and now only a few weeks to go and I’ll be delivering our second child. Oh boy!

Motherhood is sometimes painful and tiring but most of the time fulfilling especially if you have little kids roaming around the house. And with that being said, the month of Mother’s is also fast approaching. Time to search a Mother’s day gift for my mom. :)

So as for me not to think so much, I thought of asking my husband on what he recommends we should give to our moms this year. He said, “Why not send Mothers day gift from Sharis Berries?” Hmmm… not a bad idea, right? Sharis Berries are one of the best ever! :)


0 comments: