Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Protein to Go for Everybody

My brother Mike is currently on the process of body building. He used to have a very petite body due to his fast metabolism and low appetite. But when he got married and saw the advantages of having bigger and stronger muscles he enrolled himself to a fitness class with some his friends.

After a couple of weeks after engaging on his fitness class, I noticed that his muscles are beginning to toned and somehow got larger from lifting heavy stuffs in the gym. I also noticed that he was drinking something that helped him build more muscles; I think he calls it as pro-to-go or protein to go drink. It’s a to go protein drink that is not only delicious but very healthy as well. It comes with different kinds of flavor that will surely suit anybody’s taste. From my ever favorite chocolate drink, banana berry shake to creamsicle shake.

I actually want to try this when I get over with my pregnancy. I myself needs more protein and build my arm muscles. As some of you know, I have a very slim arm that somehow makes me a weakling.lol! Oh well, I might ask my brother also about some side effects if any. Just to be sure, right?

0 comments: