Friday, April 8, 2011

Hoping for a Speedy Resolution

My Aunt Cel just hired some Cook and Wiley Court Reporters for the pending case they filed against a doctor. The complaint was all about medical malpractice where the accused doctor did a cosmetic surgery procedure that literally damages my niece’s skin. Unfortunately, this case has been running for about 6 months now and still no resolution has been done.

So to speed up the entire process, my aunt asks the court if she can hire reporters to study and record the whole hearing and make a report out of it. She also thought of hiring Richmond Videography services for a better view of the whole proceeding. Fortunately, the presiding judge approves her request and will start with the video recording next week. Oh well, I sure hope that with all the reporters and the videography service she hired there will be a speedy resolution of the case and hopefully gives my Aunt and my niece the money for the damages made.



0 comments: