Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to Sleep

Hi guys!

It’s midnight once again and I’m still up. I know it’s not really cool for a pregnant mom like me to be staying late but what I can do I’m having a hard time to doze. I’ve been experiencing this kind of sleep dilemma since last week and until now I’m still not sure the real source of it. Lol!

Though, I have read some books and articles about it and I’m having a conclusion that it maybe because I ate snacks at night which causes me to feel bloated and makes me feel nauseated when I lie down. Also, I think it has something to do with me taking a nap in the afternoon which I normally don’t when I was still working. I think my body is still on the process of adjusting to its preggo and wahm stage. Oh well, I need to doze after searching a way to buy gold bullion for my client. Hope to finish it before 1am. :)

0 comments: