Monday, December 6, 2010

Natalie time-lapse video: From birth to 10 years old in 85 seconds

Have you seen this video that is all about a little girl named Natalie? I saw this video at the Yahoo featured page today and I just thought of sharing this to you guys.

This video is about a 10 year old girl named Natalie. Her dad captured her image almost everyday just to observe how her little girl grows. And the result is this 85 seconds video which her dad calls as “Slow motion human growth “. It is a time-lapse video of Natalie from birth till the age of 10 years old.



Cool! :)

Now I’m thinking, what if I’ll make something like this for my son in the future that will be totally awesome, right? This one is definitely a great creation borne from a Father’s Love to his daughter. So sweet. :)

3 comments:

Kerslyn said...

hi sis! thanks for dropping by.

Wow, timelapse! Grabe ang patience ng Daddy. Imagine araw2x kinukunan ang bata. kung ako siguro, hanggang isang buwan lang kaya ko.LOL

EINz said...

Nice! how i wish i can do the same for my next child... =D

anne said...

wow this is nice. is that you would know what's the face of your baby when she or he grows up ? hehehehe