Friday, December 3, 2010

Cartoons Invaded Facebook Profiles | End Violence Against Children

It was about 3 days ago when I saw the message from one of my Facebook friends about changing profile photos to cartoons characters from the past or favorites characters from your childhood.

I really got excited with the thought because I love cartoons and seeing cartoons on profile pictures of everyone will be much more awesome. My friends as creative and vivid memories of the past that even those characters I don’t remember. Here are some of the most famous picks of cartoons from the past.


Peanuts



.. Hello Charlie Brown…

Carebears


… Carebears countdown… 4321 shine!

Smurfs


But as I read further, I saw a post and the main purpose why this is being done. It was only then that I realized that this is being done for a special purpose.

Here’s the purpose:

“ Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood
and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday there should be no
human faces on facebook, but an invasionof memories. THIS IS FOR THE
FIGHT AGAINST VIOLENCE TOWARDS CHILDREN. “

True enough this is a great purpose and Facebook is the greatest medium so far in this generation that will make this intention successful. So let us remember our childhood and post the cartoons that we had loved before! You still have until December 6, 2010 to be a part of this momentous event.

0 comments: