Monday, June 20, 2011

Babyliss Flat Iron

I’m currently looking for the best curling iron in the internet. Why? For the curling iron I purchased from a local store is now malfunctioning. Yes, you heard it right, the iron was just purchase a month ago and it is now damage! Urgh! I really hate this when something like this happens. I think this has been my third curling iron already! That’s why I decided not to buy from that store anymore and just look for some dependable and heavy duty curling irons in the internet. Besides, most likely that the items that online stores sells are mostly authentic and are made from good quality.

Fortunately, I came across Flat Iron Experts an online beauty where you can buy everything that can make you beautiful! They sell different iron brands, various styling tools like wax warmers, hair dryers, curling irons, hair brushes, clippers, hot rollers, combs, diffusers, hair extensions, hair care and cosmetics and many more. Anyways, after browsing the whole website I’m planning to buy a babyliss curling iron.

Just like this Babyliss Pro Tournmaline Ceramic curling iron that I saw from their website.

The size of this iron is about ¾ inch and weighs about 1 pound. And guess what this item is on sale! Its original price is $114.99 but anyone can buy it now at only $84.95 only! Yup! You save about $30.04 and you can get it at a free shipping deal! Wow! Isn’t that a great deal or what? Urgh! I just can’t wait to order this curling iron and use it for my makeover plans. :)

I’m just hoping that my husband’s credit card is still working and hopefully he’ll lend it to me. Lol! Hmm.. I think it’s time for me to start convincing him about this purchase. I’ll update you if I’ll be successful. Lol! :)


0 comments: