Monday, June 20, 2011

Ruby Tuesday : Spiderman Konad Nail Art

What can you say about this awesomely red nail art?

(nailart-design.com)

This is called as a Spiderman Konad Nail Art.

It is made from a Ruby Red glaze nail polish. I saw this at a nail art website and I can stop but crave for it. The whole art is exquisitely stunning and unique that I want my manicurist to make one for me on our next appointment. I can feel that this design will definitely look good on me. ;)

For more Ruby Tuesday visit Workofthepoet.blogspot.com


6 comments:

msdewberry said...

That nail art is amazing!! I have never had a manicure before (I must be the only person alive not to) but that would make me want to try!

DrillerAA said...

Those are amazing, but perfect for a Ruby Tuesday post. Well done.

Luna Miranda said...

LOL i would love this on my nails, too.:p i've seen a lot of nail art but haven't tried one yet.

gagay said...

wow! i loved to have that nail art too!

Nash Fernando said...

Wow! That's beautiful! :)

-Adgitizing

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Please take a peek at my ruby tuesday when you have a time.