Friday, June 17, 2011

If ever I'll get a Chance

I was browsing the web for some cool finds when I suddenly stumbled upon Treasureisland.com. If I’ll get a chance to get married again (of course with my husband again) I will definitely grab these great wedding packages in vegas that they offer! Treasure Island offers ideal and romantic setting to make every wedding a dream wedding. With their elegant wedding chapels and romantic poolside venue the bride and groom will surely remember their wedding for a lifetime.

Other than their beautiful and romantic venues, they also offer on site photography and video services, private dressing rooms for bride and groom and flowers. All you have to do is choose from several unique and affordable packages including intimate, themed weddings aboard our majestic ship within Sirens Cove or a traditional ceremony in the exquisite West Chapel, which accommodates up to 65 guests.

Anyways, I really want to renew our wedding vows in Vegas but we plan to do that on our silver anniversary. Until then…

0 comments: