Friday, June 17, 2011

Don't Judge Youself

I was checking on PC Tools website for some internet security software when I suddenly stumbled upon this great memo message that my friend Suzzane posted on her Facebook account.

Take a look at it.


Sometimes, we just need to be reminded that we are worth more than what we thought we were.

This message really strikes me thru my heart because of the fact that I’m really concern about what other people think of me and I usually try to become what they want me to be for them to like me. I am like that especially in my younger days and now that I am more matured, this kind of thinking just diminishes in me (which is a good thing) gradually.

As they say, for you to be happy you should follow your heart, believe in yourself and be yourself. That’s why from now on I’m totally out of their shadows and will pursue what my heart wants and what my heart believes.

0 comments: