Monday, June 6, 2011

Car Magnets and Baby's Stuffs

I was checking on some car magnets for my dad’s new business service when I suddenly stumbled upon these cute babies’ clothing from GAP. Well, I’m one excited mom so you can’t really blame me for shopping baby’s stuffs online.


Reversible Knit Beanie and Animal One Piece body suit.

Both of them are made from 100% cotton and can be cleaned thru machine wash.

These are Safari inspired clothing and they are all available at such affordable prices! The reversible knit beanie is only priced at $4.99 and the one piece body suit costs $24.95. So all in all, this pair will only cost me about $30! And based on the reviews I’ve read from clients this pair are definitely worth the buy!

Honestly speaking, I totally love this pair because of its animal design and I can feel that they will surely fit baby Zack’s little body. Not only that, I am a total fan of GAP because all their stuffs are really nice and stylish. Oh well, now I just need to call my Aunt to purchase for me online and shipped them to me thru balikbayan box this month.

I just hope the item would arrive before Zack’s baptism. :)


1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com