Friday, July 24, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday

Last July 16, I celebrated my birthday with my hubby and friends.

It was just a simple bonding moment for us where we had some native foods and drinks to satisfy our hunger pangs and some chitchat moment after. And of course the never-ever forgotten picture taking of the bash for friendster and facebook purposes for my friends and blogging use for me! Lol!

Anyways, here are some of the photos.


We almost had the same foods like that of Nikko’s birthday ( one of my mates ) but had a different venue to give us a more fresher view. Overall, I was really happy that day because I’ve realized that I have so many wonderful people around me and even online.

For all those who remembered that day ... thank you very much! :)

XoXo :)



3 comments:

darly said...

Belated hapi bertdei momi eds...

Glad you had a blast on your special day. God bless you more

Sarah said...

Happy bday... You were blessed with friends and loved ones.
God bless and thanks for the visit.

Faye said...

belated happy birthday sis!:) aww ang saya nmn!:)

hope you had a blast!:)