Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Want a DLSR!

I really need a camera! Urgh! A camera is a must for a blogger! I guess everyone of us here knows that, right?

You see I used to have a Canon digital camera but unfortunately it cannot take any decent photos anymore! We asked Canon service center about it and they said the lens needs repair. But I had doubts and just thought of buying a dlsr than have it repaired.



I was eyeing on Nikon D40 because it’s the most affordable dlsr in the market but when I saw Nikon D90 and when a friend suddenly told me that I can buy it cheaper ( she said I can have it with the price of a D40 ) I immediately ask her to reserve one for me! :)



Unfortunately, the D90 is not yet available but I still have high hopes that I can have it this month till next month. But if I can’t take the waiting anymore I’ll be buying the D40 and I’ll be posting lots of pictures by then! :)Well, I’ve been reading lots of reviews lately and the D40 is still worth buying for. :)

1 comments:

sharque said...

eds, it's nice but don't u think it will be bulky? nways, capture my pix when u have it already.. hehehe