Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week Long Vacation

I’ve been so stressed lately – especially because another boss has added to my loads! Lol! And this time I really hate her. I’ll tell you more about her when I get the chance.

Now, back to my stress story! Lol! :) Things are getting so uncool at the office lately. Why? Because my loads got double but my compensation didn’t! Worst, my bosses thought that we don’t need a salary increase or even hire another staff to cover up some work loads. Urgh!

I’m so sick and tired of their lame excuses that we don’t to add another staff because we’re underutilized or something like you’re not doing your job well! Well, for God sake I’ve been with the company for so many years now that I can’t see the point of me not performing well, right?

Anyways, I think I really need to take some day off from work. Like a week or two and go to the beach or a spa to lighten up my spirit and freshen up my mind. But I think a week long family vacation is all I need to ease my traumas and tantrums! lol! :)

We’ll see about that

0 comments: