Thursday, July 23, 2009

High Hopes

My cousin Trisha recently stopped her schooling because of their migration to Canada.
She’s actually on her 2nd year now in Nursing and unfortunately has to stop to come with her family. Trisha was one of my favorite cousins and I consider her as one of my best friends. That’s why hearing the news that she is not attending school worries me, especially she’s one good student.

That’s why I tried to find ways to help her attend school while she’s still in the state of adjustment in her new home. And I think you know what I recommended her to do, right? Yes! I told her to get a degree online in the internet. Well, there are many reputable online schools nowadays that can substitute an actual university.

Anyways, I gave her the details and she’s willing to take the shot! With that, I want to wish her good luck! :)

0 comments: