Sunday, March 6, 2011

Affordable Web Hosting Services

It is Monday once again and I thought of having this day as my day off online. I thought of spending the whole day doing offline chores and bonding with my boys. But I suddenly remembered that I have a lot of pending to do online and one of them is my web hosting renewal.

You see, by March 17 my 2 wordpress domains will be expiring again, which means I need to renew about $137.50 again for a one year web hosting services plus an add on slots for my two domains. Unfortunately, I don’t have the budget for it yet and I finally realized that I cannot afford to spend about a $100 more again for the 4th time just for a hosting service. Good thing, I have some friends online that I can talk to and ask some aid about managed hosting. That is when I realized that I can spend at least $20 dollars only for a one year hosting service. And the best part is they offer almost the same packages like my old hosting provider. Gosh! If not for them, I would just be disbursing a large amount of dollars again this year. Now, all I have to do is familiarize myself about colocation and other hosting terminologies for me to start working with my friends.

Thank God for my online friends! :)


1 comments:

Life Moto said...

thinking of the web hosting. for meantime i enjoy the free blog.