Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Hair Care Products

I was checking out this Shu Uemura lash curler when I came across with their hair care items. I got really thrilled when I saw the White Tea Satin Design because it is just the hair care treatment I need for my hair. I am not really sure if it is because of my pregnancy that my hair suddenly becomes limp and dry. I tried changing my comb by buying some Mason Pearson brushes (for I thought that my comb is not giving me the write sway for my hair) but still no effect- my hair is still dry and very limp.



Oh well, I think this Shu Uemura will give me the best result especially because it contains white tea polishing milk which is an expert in smoothing hair and promise to give a lustrous satin finish. Not only that with this kind of silky touch, you will be definitely feel a weightless polish, unlike those heavy and uncomfortable creams that only gives me more hair problems that solutions. Anyways, I might also consider buying Bumble and Bumble Alojoba shampoo to have that natural look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one