Friday, March 25, 2011

Wilson Cellular Booster Save the Day

Last night was one of the worst nights I’ve ever had. Why? Because I could not reach my wife with my cell phone and worst I cannot determine what’s wrong with it. I was really pissed about for I have a lot of important things to discuss with my wife especially because I need to coordinate the foods we need to bring for our summer outing with her family. She’s currently at her parent’s house and our means of communication was thru phone calls and texts.

That’s why the very next day I decided to have a cell phone technician check what was wrong. Unfortunately, there was something wrong about its signal and to only thing to make it work is to buy a wilson cellular booster. And that’s what I did I bought one even though I’m on a tight budget. Well, I rather spend some cash than to face a hysterical wife. Lol!

0 comments: