Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Special Gift

Last summer my friends and I decided to go out of town to relax and unwind ourselves.
So we went to the province of our grandparents to pay them a little visit. When we arrived they were really surprise when they saw me. Well, it has been 5 years since my visit to their house. Life has been very busy on my side of world that’s why. :)

Anyways, they welcomed us with a nice warm hug with me having a bonus kiss on the forehead. I was quite shy because all my friends were looking at me and smiling. After that my grandparents served us with my favorite food- ADOBO (meat simmered on soy sauce) and I tell you, my grandmother’s abodo is the best tasting abobo in the Philippines! We spent about 2 days in my grandparent’s house and when we were about to leave they give me a farewell kiss and my grandfather gave me a gift. He handed me a handful of gold coins. I was really shocked when I received it, I was hesitant at first but he insisted and I gladly accepted it. Thanks Grandpa! You’re the best! :)


1 comments:

Super Mom | Maternity Belly Bands said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.