Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Time to Shine

My cousin Meyan is a very fashionable person. She’s the type that makes sure that she looks fabulous always. One time, when she was in our house, she asks me if I knew someone that can teach her cosmetology. She said that after her graduation in college, she plans to put up a salon near their house.

Fortunately, I have a friend who is an expert on that and she just earned a degree at a Cosmetology School in Austin Austin last year. She comes home to establish her very own beauty salon and develop her own beauty line and as of now she’s really doing great. :)

Oh well, I just hope Meyan will fulfill her dream in the years to come. Goodluck Cuz! :)


1 comments:

Maria said...

Hi!
My mother was a "beautician" hairdresser, stylist... so many words for almost the same thing... She enjoyed her work and I loved going to her shop {next door in my grandmother's house} for some pampering.

Good luck to your cousin!

I enjoyed your sky watch photo also. I love it when there is a variety of clouds with that gorgeous blue as a backdrop!

*Happy Weekend*
~Maria