Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time to Remember

I’m preparing for a busy week this time. Well, for the fact that it’s the last whole week of November and the Christmas month is about to enter, I really have the reason to be busy about.

But somehow, as I was jotting down on my daily journal, I thought of sneaking in some meet-ups with friends. My long friend Sarah just text me a while and asks me if we can see each other within the week. Though, I know I’ll be as busy as a bee, I opted to say “yes” because I know she needs it (based on the tone of her voice) and I think I might have to power to be flexible and be a friend even for a day.

I’ve known Sarah since we were in college and she’s currently offering call center services and has been loving the job ever since. Anyways, I do hope we can meet by Friday and unwind. :)

0 comments: