Sunday, November 1, 2009

Communication Matters

My friend Lino went to our house yesterday. He thought of stopping by and say hello before going home to his province where he would spent his All Saint’s Day with his departed love ones.

Anyways, I was just so happy to see him after a year of not seeing each other. You see, he’s an engineer and after passing the board he got assigned to Tarlac where he worked with cell towers of a known communication company. We had a little chat to update each other and exchange each other’s number to get in touch once again because he’ll be leaving the country next month.

Oh well, he’s one lucky guy and I just hope he’ll have his own family soon. :)

3 comments:

Spices of Life said...

hay... i missed my friends too....

JENIE=) said...

holler!

here for another visit. have a THANK YOU SOMETHING for you at you deserve my thanks

visit back real soon
hope u visit my other blogs too
earthy me
at-a-blink
heartQUAKES

Mikee said...

indeed communication matters, especially in times that one is down... missing my friends...