Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photo Hunt : MUSIC

When I read and hear the word of MUSIC, I immediately thought of this musical instrument.

The piano…

When I was a little girl I’ve always wanted to play the piano. I even ask my mom to enroll me for a piano lesson after class but unfortunately she didn’t. She said that we don’t have enough money to pay a paino instructor to teach me. I didn’t understand at first but I got older and got a stiff finger, I fully understood why - one can’t have everything in life! But still I’m thankful because I got the love that I deserve from my family. ;)


That’s all that matters now..

More photo hunters here.

5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd love to be able to play the piano too!

I played too :)

rdl said...

nice photo!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

one of my frustrations too!

My Photo Hunt

darly said...

dream ko din matuto ng piano before kaso we couldn't afford then ;(

Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Nice one!! I wish I could play that thing.

Happy Photo Hunting! I hope you get a chance to visit my post today at New York Traveler.net. Happy trails!