Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Experience

I saw it the very first day it was shown in the Philippines! Bwahahaha! :)


I was with hubby when we saw the flick, we entered a standing room but due to hubby’s determination to have a chair, we was lucky to grab a seat for both of us a minute before the movie started.

The whole experience was totally awesome. As expected, it gave me the thrills, giggles and sighs that I got when I saw Twilight and now I can’t wait for the third installment – Eclipse! :) I can't tell anything about the movie- well I don't want to be a spoiler. ;)

I’m currently reading the 3rd sequel (yeah, I haven’t read it yet, considering I had the book a year ago pa ) but it’s better late than never. I just hope I can finish the 3rd book before the Eclipse movie does. Lol!


I’m so hooked with the whole team and with Taylor as well ( yummy ) but of course I’m still with Team Edward! :) PS: New Moon Break Box Office Record! See Yahoo. :)

Anyways, whatever!!! Time for me to check out Orange NJ invisalign braces for my cousin Kathy. She badly needs a new one. :)

3 comments:

Prettymom said...

i will be watching this movie tomorrow.. with my bestfriend

darly said...

hi eds, kaka-excite to know you are a fellow TWIMOM (lol).. would you believe ive read the series twice na. and the experience is totally new everytime.

Lurve the whole cullens clan and lurve ed and bel. kilig to the bones talaga ;)

Dave said...

I have a 10 year old who's begging to see this movie. Do you think it's at all appropriate for this age?