Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time Out

My dad called me up a while ago and he asked me what we think of having a family vacation at Boracay next year. I was quite shock to know (and excited as well) that finally they had decided to take a break far away from our house. You see, only my mom and SIL stays in our house and everyone else are working (that includes me too) to live.

I definitely said yes to my dad after hearing that from him and I even said that I’ll be in charge of the reservations and bookings which are on top of the list before anything else. Anyways, we still have a couple of month to prepare and hopefully my boss would approve my request for a vacation leave then.

Hmmm.. let’s see. ;)

2 comments:

jay said...

Boracay is a riot! Hope your boss allows you to go...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi sis.. come by here :) I need time out too ;D