Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank God for Internet

I had my second pre-natal check up a few days ago. And as expected with my weight, I lost about 4 pounds which is quit normal for a pregnant woman like me who’s experiencing morning sickness and food aversion due to queasiness. With that, my OB gave me the same vitamins I had and will divert the vitamins with iron after my first trimester. I sure hope by that time I will have less nausea and will gain weight like any other preggos out there. Hopefully, I should learn more tips and advises on health pregnancy to help me get thru these critical periods. Well, I’m not saying that I don’t have any knowledge on being pregnant (considering this is my second child). What I’m trying to say is – it has been 4 years since I had Aj and somehow I felt that I forgot some of the great preggo tips that I’ve learn before. lol!

Oh well, all I can say is thank god for the internet. Lol!

0 comments: