Sunday, November 28, 2010

Corsets for Irish

My friend Irish will be getting married on January 2011. With that, our group decided to surprise her with a bridal shower this December. The party will also be a reunion of the group because it’s almost a year since our last get together. And because of that, I thought of buying a gift as early as now. Well, I don’t want to get crazy over the holidays right, especially that I haven’t spent a single peso for my Christmas list.

I thought of giving her a corset. What do you think? Do you think giving her such will make her more gaga over the wedding? lol! Well, I bet her husband will when he sees the corsets I'll buy for his wife. Good thing, I came across Glamrose.com a one stop shop online store for sexy wardrobes and accessories. They have a variety of corsets and lingerie’s that are perfect for honeymooners. Lol! I’ll be setting my orders in a while but of course before that I will consult my friends first before giving my orders. Its better that they know before one or two of us have the same gifts for Irish.

Time to sign off for a while and buzz my friends. :)

0 comments: