Saturday, November 20, 2010

WAHM Goal # 1 | Learning How to Save

I was browsing the internet this morning when I came across Belle De Jour. I can’t believe that the year is about to end and a new planner is out for order. My very first planner with them was that of 2009, I also had the 2010 planner but unfortunately, I haven’t used the said planner efficiently. Maybe I’m not the type of person who really plans everything I do and I’m not really used on having a planner on my side. But when I saw one of my online buddies who just purchased a 2011 BDJ planner for herself, I thought of ordering again. Especially when I saw the cash flow tracker part which I really need at this point.

But again, I paused for a while and asked myself, “Do I really need this planner?” I am a WAHM now and I think it will be useless if I order one again. I mean when I was working at the office I had one but I didn’t use it efficiently and effectively. What more now that I'm just staying home?

That’s why I decided not to buy this time but instead make my own planner and cash flow tracker using the Excel format ( which of course is for my personal use only ).


With that, I could have a planner and tracker at the same time and save about 598 pesos from spending! Wow! I can’t believe I just said that. Seems like (because I’m officially jobless) I’m beginning to realize the importance of money and budgeting everything. Cool! I think I should continue this and make a WAHM goal note for myself. :)

But of course, for those who needs the planner you want to order you can visit their website here - Belledejourpowerplanner.com

0 comments: