Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pandesal De Pugon

.. from Pan De Manila


My first glimpse of this bakery was in a cooking show (which I forgot the title). I saw how traditional the shop looks and how they convey Old Manila. When they opened a franchise near our place, I immediately bought some spreads and their famous pugon baked pandesal.

Pugon was a Filipino tradition of baking breads thru open fire and wood. The aroma of the wood mix with the bread pretty well that it gives more flavor to it.

I just love their freshly baked pandesal! The smell, the taste and the texture really blew me away. Not to mention my favorite Chocolate Con Leche that somewhat tastes like “Chocolateng Batirol”.

Overall, I love the shop and would really love to buy daily! :)

Like later, we’ll going to feast another batch of pandesal and tuna as our afternoon snack. ;)


0 comments: