Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ideals do Change

Every girl dreams of having their dream wedding.

They want everything to be perfect from their destination weddings, reception, flowers, and entourage and of course their prince.

I once dreamed of a having a exquisite garden wedding with lots of flowers around the area and with a view of the beach or the open sky and a relaxing honeymoon at the beach where we can see the sunset and just lie down on the sand and watch the stars at night while the salt water touches our feet. I also wish of spending a night at Karisma Hotel & Resort where my hubby and I can have a luscious Jacuzzi night after drinking some glasses of margarita. ;) I really hoped everything about my dream will come true when the special day comes.

I was once like that but when I was about to get married, everything that is ideal to me changed. When I got to know my hubby, I know he was the one I want to marry and when we we’re together we just thought that having a simple wedding is enough for us. In short, we were too giddy to be one and just be married at that time. Until now we have no regrets! :)

Maybe that’s the real meaning of soul mates huh?


0 comments: