Saturday, September 19, 2009

Free Tickets!

By October, we will be moving to my mom’s house and we plan to stay there for a month. Why?

Because my in-laws will have their vacation in Macau by that month and no one will stay home to take care of Aj. And because hubby and I have work to attend, we have no choice but stay in our mom’s house. I sure hope my in-laws will stay in Macau for a month only and hopefully no extension. Yes, you read it right, they are going to Macau and will stay at my SIL‘s house. They intended to do such for their passport to be stamped in preparation for their Canada petition.

Anyways, I ask hubby if we can join our in-laws even for a week in Macau and then go to Disneyland after that. Unfortunately, hubby didn’t approve my plan. He said that we’ll have to wait for a year or so and just visit Disney World instead in Orlando. Especially now that he’s friend Zach is working at Orlando and is willing to buy us Disney World Tickets for free! I got ecstatic and was racing my breath when he said that. That will be too awesome, right?

Now, all we have to do is save more moolah for our shopping spree. :)


0 comments: