Monday, September 21, 2009

Distracted with Facebook

For 3 days I’ve been logging in on the web for me to finish some online tasks and update my blogs. As you all know 3 days of being online can do so much for a blogger but unfortunately what happen was the other way around. Why? Because I was too busy with Facebook! Lol! :)

Everytime I’m online I just can’t help but peek in to FB! To the point of having more time in that social site than doing my blogging tasks! Lol! Urgh! :) I enjoyed chatting and reading updates from my old friends and colleagues and commenting on them just gives me the hype to comment more and update my account as well! Lol! :)

Oh well, so much for my expired tasks! :(

5 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hahahah ikaw ren!!! same here

eds said...

Yes sis!Hahaha :)

ART'S WIFE said...

hi sis! pareho tayo. hahaha. si hubby nagrereklamo na nga coz i'm always on fb sa pc tsaka sa phone. :P

darly said...

i heard somewhere that facebook daw is the new shabu... teehee

join the club sis- ako nga minsan nagigising sa madaling araw just to harvest my crops sa farmville eh..

HartofDixie said...

Addict sa FB hehe.. me too! Pa add.