Monday, February 9, 2009

The Secret

Hi guys! I’m still here! I’m just a little busy with work and some stuff. So, how’s life at your end? As for me, I’m still on my shopping mode. Lol!

I just bought another read again last weekend.

Here it is:


~ The Secret by Rhonda Byrne ~

I first saw this book at one of Oprah’s episode and if I’m not mistaken, this book is one of Oprah’s favorite read. Hmmm… pretty intriguing huh?


Anyways, I haven’t finished reading this book yet (again) but as of my first browse yesterday this sure is a pretty interesting read. I just hope I won’t get bored reading the mid part of it. Lol! :) Now it's time for me to browse for some degree programs that I might engage with in the coming months.

5 comments:

Nova said...

that looks like very interesting book, i can see spells in it.. hehehe

Euroangel said...

thanks for the visit..wow love books too...take care...

Euroangel said...

Hi Sis..can't find my 8 blogs here..added your 2 blogs long time ago.....hope you add me too...please under Euroangel PLUS BLOG TITLE MUCH BETTER...let me know please after you add them...thanks a lot...

ART'S WIFE said...

hi sis, thanks for dropping by. :) this looks like an interesting read! let me know how it goes. :)

Apple said...

how was the book? is it good? i like reading too so I'm always on the look out for good reads.. :)