Friday, February 6, 2009

Saturday Bliss

How are you guys? Hope you’re all fine.

Well, as for me, I’ve been really busy lately, especially at work because my boss is on preventive leave- which means we don’t know when she'll attend work! Silly but true. Our "boss" is the child's owner and because of some personal matters she is band from going out of their house and even attending work. And because of that I’m back to my original, first –ever cutie boss! Lol! :)

But I really can’t giggle to the max (even though he's my crush) and blog all the way because my superior this time is much stricter and really means WORK! Urgh! I think we ( my officemates & I) might need a vacation after the end of this month and we might even request an extended vacation on some extended stay hotels on some point! Lol!

Anyways, I’ll still try my best to blog and be the blogger I was before even though my life has been changing tremendously on my end. Tsk tsk...

XoXo...


2 comments:

Pau-pau said...

Hi Eds! Visiting you... :)

Anonymous said...

An Award for you Eds http://treschicmoi.blogspot.com/2009/02/triple-award.html