Friday, February 6, 2009

PH: Bridge/s


I got a shot of this awesome scene on one of our nature tripping.

This is a little lake where we had some splash last year. As you can see something is missing in this picture. What is it? I’ll tell you what it is – there is no BRIDGE!


Amazingly, this woman with a bunch of clothes on her head is headed to the next lake to wash their clothes without browsing any BRIDGE. Apparently, most of our rural areas in our county lack bridges. Which in a way makes the area more refreshing and more relaxing for me. Don’t you think?

But I got a feeling that this woman on the other hand wishes to otherwise. :)

More photo hunt here.

Now, I understand why they need more online college courses here because of now bridge! lol!

1 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hmmmm mukhang masayang maglaro dyan ah hehehe

gusto ko makatuntong dyan at magbabad sa tubig :p