Saturday, January 29, 2011

All She Needs was Confidence

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I truly agree with that phrase and I also believe that beauty will bloom as long as you believe you have it. In short – CONFIDENCE is a necessity to look more beautiful. But unfortunately some women don’t have the confidence that I’m talking about and a lot (which you can include me sometimes) are not satisfied of what they already have. I do have many experiences of such with my friends. Well, maybe because of the fact that they have the money to spend and more time to waste.

Just like my friend Asley who already entered the world of cosmetic surgery. She was hesitant at first because of her fear with needles but soon realized that she needs it – but we don’t! Yeah, she really doesn’t need such because in our eyes she is already beautiful. But she disagrees with us and unfortunately compares herself to models in magazines. Which as far as I know are not really real if you see them in person.

Her first try was her nose; she tried reducing some skins on the sides of her nostrils because she thought that those skins make her nostrils look bigger. After months of recovery, she opted to have some breast augmentation. She’s been married for 5 years and she also thought that she needed a lift between those chests. For us, everything seems to be fine and nothing should be changed. But of course, that’s her body and her money. We have nothing against cosmetic surgery, especially if it will make you more fabulous. But sometimes, when you have friends who want to change themselves, you will feel worried about her perception. Though nonetheless at some point if that makes her more confidence I would still support her all the way.

0 comments: