Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Entertaining for New Year's Eve

Guest post written by Zach Anderson


It's been a while since we've actually had people over to the house for New Year's Eve, maybe even before we had kids! But we thought that this year should be the year that we break that streak and actually have people over. Except, we aren't just going to have our friends over. We're also inviting their kids so that the families can have fun together.


I got the idea when we went to a Christmas party and I saw how much fun the kids were having with interacting with other kids. Plus, this way we won't have to worry about finding sitters on such a busy night. We've been going online to do a lot of research for party recipes and what not. A few nights ago when I was doing that I came across some Bundle Clear Internet specials and after I read a little more information about them, I ordered one for our household.


I think that this New Year's is going to be one of the best ones in years. Maybe we can even start doing this every year.

0 comments: