Friday, July 23, 2010

My New Babies

Yup! Not only one but I have two new babies and I got them from Faye & Caryl. Thanks ladies! :)

My first ever Long Champ from Caryl. :)


Love it! Especially their color! The LC lime gray color is so perfect for me because I usually ruined my bags with dirt because of over usage. Lol! But because of its dusty color, the dirt is barely unnoticeable! ;) This is currently my every day bag that I usually use at the office and at the mall.

What makes this bag one of my favorite is it’s so handy, easy to clean and spacious. Love it and I want one more! :)

And my first ever (and might be the only one) Gucci from Faye. Lol! :)


I was hesitant at first to purchase this baby because it’s a bit pricey compared to the old babies I had but when I held it the first time, it felt so fab. Lol! :) I love detail of the G and the color as well. This is definitely one of my best bags!:)

So, what do you think about my new addictions?lol! ;)

4 comments:

Mich said...

weeee! ikaw pala bumili ng G ni Faye ha! congrats sis. Love both of it! Isa pa, isa pa! hehehe!

Eds said...

hahaha! ako nga! ewan ko lang kung padadagdagan kpa toh sis ehehe.. sana! :)

Mich said...

patingin naman ng pic na gamit itong new babies mo! hehehe!

Kerslyn said...

same comment with Mich..."ikaw pala bumili nung Gucci ni Faye!" ganda sis!