Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kate Spade Wedge

As I’ve said on my post here. I really want to buy a new pair but I was having a hard time finding one.

So I tried browsing the web and fortunately stumbled on Faye’s blog. And here’s what I found:



~ Kate Spade Wedge ( photos by Faye ) ~

I know this is not exactly the one I’m looking for but I think I can consider this pair. Lol!:) I just hope she has my size.lol! :)

To see more of Faye’s loots ( shoes, bags, wallet and many more ) you visit her blog here. ;)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis! Thanks for dropping by in my blog :)

It's been awhile since I blog hop

Mich said...

type ko din to. pero hirap ako makahanp ng right size pagdating sa shoes eh.

Eds said...

@joanne - thanks din sis :)

Eds said...

@mich - hehe ano ba sis mo sis? ask ko na c faye wla din akong size nito eh sayang..