Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Miss You Canon!

I miss my Canon camera! :(



It’s been a while since my last click with my Rebel Xti.

I really miss taking pictures using it. Like taking a shot of the foods that my hubby and I usually munch. Going to secluded spots on our backyard just to capture some interesting insects (hubby’s favorite) and also taking photos of my son’s wacky moments.

I don’t understand why we stop taking pictures but I think it has something to do with the comfort of bringing it outdoors. You see, our dslr is a little bulky and we need to bring a separate cam bag for it. With the compact digital camera, you can always take pictures because you can bring it anywhere and anytime because it’s comfy size and weight. But of course, if you want quality photos and great close-up shots you can definitely depend on a DSLR right?

Just look at these cool shots we did with our Canon DSLR. :)


What do you think? :)

0 comments: