Friday, April 9, 2010

Extra Income

Do any of you here want an extra income working from home?

Well, I know one way to earn and that is blogging! I started blogging last 2007and since then I love every bit of it. At about 3 months I started inquiring about pro-blogger or earning while blogging. Fortunately, my bloggy buddies are kind enough to lend me a hand.

I blogged and blogged until more clients came in and with the glory o f God I was able to earn well to the point of purchasing my very first digital camera. Sweet huh?! More purchasing went on coming and till this day I’m still learning and earning. :)

That’s why blogging will always be a memorable discovery that I will never ever forget in my lifetime! Hope you will too. :)





1 comments:

Ruby said...

Hi Eds, visiting..must na?