Friday, April 16, 2010

Cool Gadget

My brother Noel showed me his newly purchased slingbox.

Yeah, a slingbox. I really have no idea what that gadget do and I really haven’t seen one not until last night. Well, for your information a Slingbox is a TV streaming device that enables users to remotely view their home's cable, satellite, or personal video recorder programming from an Internet-enabled computer with a broadband Internet connection.

Cool huh?

Now we can watch any tv show from our cable thru our pc even outside the convenient of our home. :)



2 comments:

imelda said...

this is new to me, cool gadget. ty for the visit sis

Lydia said...

Hi eds, nice blog & good artwork. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!