Friday, April 30, 2010

Couples Shirt

I’m on the move for some shopping fun again but this time I can only afford a little cash out.
So, other than the bag which costs less than my previous bags, I thought of buying some couple’s shirts for me and hubby. :)

Here are the styles I’ve seen so far ..

What do you think guys? Are they worth buying? They only cost about $8 a pair. I’ve been lurking the malls for days now but I can’t seem to find any couple’s shirt so I opted on online shopping (well, I did that while doing a research on Texas Truck accident lawyer for my Uncle Bert). Multi-tasking noh! lol! :

Anyways, Do any of you here knows where I can buy such shirts? :)



5 comments:

onyxx said...

hey, cool shirts... :) although it looks like you really need to have a partner to prove your point

Faye said...

nice!:)

WeeZy-tX said...

IM LOOKING EVERYWHEREEEEEE for that 2nd shirt, can you please tell me where i can buy it?! thanks!

Unknown said...

I bought thing 1 & thing 2 shirts at Westfield Chicago ridge mall, and they can put ur names on the ball for five extra bucks...

Unknown said...

Hi, please tell me where can I buy that first couple shirts? thanks!!!