Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Surprise Halloween Party

Hey guys! Guess what?

My friends and I thought of having our own Halloween party this weekend and exclusively for us and our kids. You see most of us are married and have kiddo that’s why we thought of having a little reunion this Halloween.
Actually, the whole event has been planned by my friends two weeks ago and I was caught by surprise when I received the invitation this morning. :)

It was somewhat like this.


Cute ey? My friend actually got this at Invitationconsultants.com, I tried browsing the site and there were lots of stuffs in there. They have birthday, baptism, wedding invitations and even Christmas cards to complete the package.

Well, as for me, I might try browsing some Christmas cards as part of my gift giving this Christmas. :)

0 comments: