Saturday, October 17, 2009

Enhancing My Skills

How’s everyone here? I hope you’re all fine, as with me I’m super busy at work and no internet connection at home. Booo! ;(

Good thing, we spent our weekend at our house in Floridablanca where our dsl connection is still active.

That’s why it’s update time for me! :)

First let me show you some of the photos I captured with my Canon EOS Rebel Xti..

What can you say about the pics? I’m still learning and trying to enhance my “photography skills”. Maybe in a month or two I might try studying photography online. What do you think?

Anyways, I’m off to reading some fat burners review and email them to my cousin Shamel who has been asking me to help her for her research. ;) See you later! :)

1 comments:

Willa said...

Mukhang pareho tayo ng camera ah, (Canon 450D ) I bought it last Jan and until now,I'm still trying to figure out everything to use it in a full force. Awesome image you got for first try.