Friday, October 9, 2009

Lie To Me

1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
+ Yes, I do. You can usually see it in their eyes or thru his/her body gestures or if the lie is somewhat serious and long term you can see the weight loss that has occurred due to lack of sleep or appetite! ;)

2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
+ Like most of us, I usually say “white lies” to please or not to hurt the person’s feeling. Yeah, I’m trying to avoid it because truth is better for one’s improvement, right?

3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
+ Just yesterday, when my office mates and I had some chitchat! :)

4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder.
+ I really can’t remember.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
+ A house and lot! ;)

6. What movie do you know every word to?
+ The Incredibles! Because of my son who’s watching the same flick almost everyday! ;)

7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
+ I got lots of opps and I bought a new Canon EOS. :)

8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
+ Delays at work.. ;(

9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
+ None? ;)

More answers here.

4 comments:

The Book Resort said...

The eyes gove it away everytime!

Here's mine:

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-9-lie-to-me.html

Jodi said...

Great answers!

I am Harriet said...

Weight loss? yikes.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/can-you-tell-when-someone-is-lying-to.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Congrats on the new camera! Happy Saturday...