Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miss It Like Crazy!

Gosh! I can't believe that it has been two weeks since my last post! Now, I know why I feel so differently lately! lol! It felt so incomplete! :)

The past few days were really hectic for me because of some work related changes. Like I got assigned on a new task (a major one that is) and I had so much pending loads to finish that I need to focus on and stay away from blogging for a while. No chances of blogging at home because of internet related problems.

Good thing, I arrive at work today at 5:30 am and had the time to blog before our regular working hours starts and I was able to sneak this post up.

Anyways, I really miss the blogging world and my buddies but I really need to work first and update my tasks. After that, I’ll be blogging my hearts out and no one can stop me then! Lol!

1 comments:

Ciela said...

Welcome back to blogsphere Eds!

I noticed the new template, ang ganda!