Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Need for a Colon Cleanser

I admit! I am a Junkie!

I eat lots of junk foods everyday especially every coffee break and after work. I usually buy French fries or chips whenever I have the crave to munch. I know such snacks are really bad for the health but what can I do they are so addictive especially those fries with sour cream powder on it. Urgh! I think I really want one now! lol! :P

Actually, I’m trying to control myself but as all of us knew, stopping an addiction can really take time and lots of sweat to overcome. I’m not saying that my addiction is that hard, it’s just too yummy to stop! Anyways, the good thing about this issue is I have a plan. I’m actually on search for the best colon cleanser advice that can clean my colon and flush toxic away that has accumulated my stomach for years of eating junks! Well, if any of you know an effective tip, do buzz me guys.

I just hope this cleaning thingy will prosper and help me regain a healthy stomach. :)

0 comments: