Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Litratong Pinoy : Simula Pa Lamang



This shot was taken a few months ago when my hubby and I went on trekking at a nearby mountain in our place. I even had a post of the refreshing brook we went to. Actually, we didn’t actually trek using our feet, we went up using our motorcycle. :)

On the way up, I tried shooting some photos and this one was one of them.


~ Simula Pa Lamang Ng Umaga ~

Every time I see this photo, it always reminds me of hopes and a new life ahead. Just look how the rising sun hits between the trees…

Anyways, I need to go for a while and look for some ephedra for my SIL.

8 comments:

Ciela said...

Beautiful photo! Pretty inspiring. That must be a very refreshing trek you had.

Btw, thanks for dropping by. My first time here and I like your blog. Don't want to miss it so I linked it with both my blogs. Could you do the same please?

http://ailecgee.i.ph
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com

SASSY MOM said...

Inspiring post! Habang may buhay, may pag-asa... Maliayang Huwebes!

Mommy Jes said...

wow same tyu ng tema ang gnda dn ng kuha mo ehehe =) yung sakin medyo malabo pero dhil sunrise sya magnda p dn eheheh =) "love your own" ehehehe happy LP

agent112778 said...

nice place to have a walk and bonding

sana maibigan nyo rin ang aking lahokmagandang araw ka-litratista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

kiwipinoy said...

...trekking by bikes sounds neat.

lino said...

i also love mornings... means new beginnings.... :)

Marites said...

type ko iyang mga trekking na ganyan, lalo na iyang mga umagang ganyan. Maginhawa kasi sa pakiramdam.

iska said...

looks like a very beautiful morning and quite interesting, too. easy rider pa ang dating :-)