Tuesday, September 25, 2007

beginning of a new Life



Whow! What a bliss! Eveything is like a dream and now, a new blessing has come. A few days after my wedding, i finally realized that I have not got my period yet. Anxious and excited we tried to have a preg test last December 14, 2005, and whow! POSITIVE BABY! +++ I kept that preg test up to now in my baby album. My hubby jump with joy with a wide grin in his face after hearing the news!... we were so happy and fulfilled. We immediatel informed my parents and they were happy as well. Although we haven't told our other relatives & friends without confirming it to my OB. We got an appointment with m OB and requested for an ultrasound. Whala! I'm 7 weeks pregnant! =) Anyways, its time for us to have a baby na, since we've been together civilly last May 11, 2005, defensive.. lol!

0 comments: